8.5.07


Now, guess what? I started a sock! I know I made a huge mistake with the heel, but I was prepared for this. I'm happy I could manage the four needles. And one piece is nearly done. For the next piece I will keep the instructions nearby (which I did not found when making the first one) and I know I will make a super heel. If only I could make some pictures! But the truth is: I envy the time I would spend with making the pictures and posting them. Seriously. Every minute counts, when you knit.
So, only a cute animal again...
And I haven't finished the handle for the knitted bag yet... I know I'm bed. I'"m useless with deadlines.
I decided that I will take a small project with me to work from now on, and every lunch-break I will work on it. The problem starts, when I have no time for lunch-break. Today I brought my sock (of course) with me, and no progress yet.
Anyway, I think the idea is good, and hopefully will work sometimes.
Ah, and I made a decision regarding beading vs. knitting: beaded knitting! I will make bead knitted bracelets and things, just to make my DH and myself happy at the same time. Altough I have more ideas for that...
Just for those who are new on the internet: Flickr and Etsy is great to find inspiration!
Happy knitting everyone!

No comments: