3.5.07


Eh, why not to knit what I want, whenever I want? This thing is about having fun at the first place!
And fun I had this long weekend, when I decided that I will start something with the beautiful striped yarn. I love the colours, and the yarn is so soft (65 % wool, and acrylic) and nice to work with. I also decided to try my own pattern. My first attempt to make something without a written pattern. I'm so curious how this will turn out. I hope I will be able to rip it after blocking, if the garment does not look good on me. It is going to be a wrap cardigan. I haven't yet decided on a few
details yet, it will depend on how much yarn I will have left. But I'm determined to buy more, if I need it. It was well worth the price.
Black top is on the rest now. Also I had to put aside that green cotton, which makes me angry whenever I touch it. It splits even if I have a look at it. Very, very nasty to work with. I'm thinking about taking it back to the shop to change it for something useful. I will have to ask the owner lady if she's willing to.
I had no time to try knitting socks yet. I will need some quiet and lonelyness when I first cast on for this project. I have no idea when will I have both.
I'm thinking about knitting and beading, so finally I could make something for the summer fair, and still enjoying it. Funny, how I'm not interested in bead crochet at the moment. I was crazy for that. I know I will make a lot more in the future. But this time I enjoy knitting and knitting and knitting.
I have a vision about a nice, soft, mid-grey pullover, with the kid-mohair dream on the top. I will make sketches, and look for patterns to make my vision alive. I know it is going to be a beautiful thing.
I wish I had more time and put on pictures. I will try this weekend.

1 comment:

Anice kötős blogja said...

beautiful beads you have there. Majd elolvasom hogyan indult, nehéz-e a tevékenység. Szorítok a terveidhez!Anice