25.4.07


One thing finished!

I have a project finished! Wow! The wonderful cobweb scarf is finished. I know, this is no big deal, but I'm happy for it. Now I can continue my other projects. I was reading other knitters' blogs and I decided I'm not that hopeless, since I have only two or three projects on the needles (and one does not count, because I'm waiting for a yarn to be able to finish it)
Of course it is hard to resist casting on for new projects, good thing I do not have many knitting needles (not even all sizes) so if I start something on the 5 mm needles, I have to finish it first....
As soon as I will have time, and my DH will allow me to the computer, I will post pictures about projects, both finished and in progress.
Ay!!! I just realized, that BEFORE I touch anything else, I have to put my final touches to the knitted purse exchange piece, I have to post it this week as the latest. OK. OK. I will.
Just remember when I got home...

1 comment:

Roggey said...

I love the afghan hound photo in your post!