20.4.07


Welcome my first commenter!

I checked your profile, and we have a lot of common:
I'm also a Virgo, and too love to window-shopping for
yarns on the net!

Last night I was up nearly until midnight, BUT! finally
managed to set up the pattern on the black top, and beleive it or not, I made some progress, it is now approx. 6 cm long! With this speed I will be able to wear it when the snow comes again... Anyway, I will not give up, and will not start any new projects until I finish this and the ruffled surplice.

I checked IK's summer preview, and there are a few very interesting things. I love the origami cardi, but with these big tits (and tummy) I just can't imagine they would look nice on me. (Sigh) I really need to lost a lot of weight.

I have to go to the dentist today. I was dead frightened by dentists, until I have met my ex-dentist, but she moved to another town. Then accidentally found this lovely man, whom I like a lot (don't tell DH) and he is very gentle and very professional. So, now I don't really mind if I have to go to the dentist.

I will post pictures this weekend, altogether with the Stich Mark Exchange pictures.
I received lovely stich markers from lovely people.
Whoever started this exchange and KAL thing, she/he was a genious. Makes the world a better place.

No comments: